Saying Good-bye to China

At 5:00 A.M. Pan Yao picked me up at my hotel to catch my flight at the Shenzhen airport which will take me to Shanghai and then onto Seoul, S. Korea. When we got to the Shenzhen airport Pan Yao helped me check in and insisted on paying for my overweight bag.

Saying good-bye to China is difficult, I have made so many good friends and have gotten to see and experience the lives of our students in their homes and various cities. I continue to marvel at the leadership strength and hospitality of our students. In particular I am thankful for, Yuxuan, Diana, Chuqiao, Bolin, Tong, Fa, Adam, Cody, Soki and now Lily, UB, Pan Yao and Weijia Shen who have all helped in significant ways while I have been in China. I am overwhelmed with appreciation for their good care! I will miss the people of China and I have promised to return...with Dottie!